Here are the top 10 things I love about her:
10. She appreciates it when I buy her mascara - Jake and Kaleb don't get very excited when I buy it for them.
9. She lives where it is warm and fun to visit. Visiting Jake and Kaleb in their rooms is just oh so predictable.
8. She can read magazines with me for hours.
7. She likes to eat sushi, salad, and mushrooms
6. She is feisty and stubborn and makes people say she is just like her mother. What a compliment!
5. Her favorite number is also 5.
4. She gave me really cute grandkids with fantastic red hair.
3. She likes to get pedicures with me. (Kaleb is just getting sick of getting them, he prefers manis.)
2. She smells better than the other two.
1. She knows that boys drool and girls rule!